At the end of the day do you feel that you’ve been pulled in so many directions that you feel disconnected from yourself and from your environment? If so, forest bathing, is the most natural and effective way to restore your body, calm your mind, and soothe your spirit.
Through this tradition of reaching out to the forest for its healing properties you realize the benefits of breathing in the natural healing compounds of the forest air. It is the natural sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and textures that restore, rejuvenate, and sustain your vibrant health.
Benefits you may expect are:
- Improved feelings of happiness and well-being
- Enhanced creativity
- Regulated heart rate and normalized blood pressure
- Reduced stress hormone production
- Strengthened immune system
- Accelerated recovery from illness